Skip to content


MVP Inertia - Plasma

Regular price $17.00

Out of stock

Other Plastics

MVP's Description:

The Inertia is the grand debut of our 18.5mm-wing distance driver class.  This class of controllable distance drivers will all have a wide weight range from 155g to 175g.  This allows for an unmatched GYRO™ Push to give throwers increased control in their distance drives.  The Inertia's understable profile will allow high power throwers to achieve consistent hyzerflips that will carry far and accurately.  Its Neutral flight for low power throwers will allow for reliably straight distance lines with accuracy.

To see the differences in each plastic please visit our Plastic Types page!

MVP's Overmold Technology:

The Overmold technology adds weight to the outside of the rim to increase rotational inertia. For more information please visit MVP's website.


Inertia Specs
Speed Glide Turn Fade
9 5 -2 2
Stability: Stable-Understable
Weights: 155g-175g
Rim Width: 18.5mm

Customer Reviews

Based on 12 reviews
A tale of Blue vs White Disc

Purchased the same weight one blue and the other white. Blue is more stable than white, an is different disc. White will flip an hyzer out after full flight.

Rx John
MVP Inertia

I like the feel and the flight of this disc.

Cody McElwain
Overall best disc in my bag

I played 2 years with only using an Inertia 95% of the time and a midrange the other 5%. Its a great disc that I can do almost any shot I need to with it, and I now own three different Inertias. If you like MVP discs, you need one of these in your bag!

Danny Hernandez

MVP Inertia

Bret Beeman
Love this disc!

It flies just like the one I lost to the river last week.