Dynamic Discs Veteran Basket
As a PDGA approved Championship level disc golf target, the Veteran Basket is a great solution for your most durable basket demands. Starting with galvanized metal components followed by a powder coating application ensures that the elements will not compromise the functionality or aesthetics of your new basket. Equipped with an industry first 18-8 stainless steel chain assembly, these chains will look and sound great for years to come. A proven name with a great product at a great price. Enlist the Veteran for your course today!
- 14 inner and 14 outer chain sets made of 18-8 stainless steel
- Galvanized with a powder coated finish
- Tension screws are included for increased stability
- The Veteran Basket has welded nuts for easier assembly
- The Veteran Basket is approved at the Championship PDGA level
- Built-in wheel on the base (Portable version only)
- Ground sleeve, locking collar, and padlock included (Permanent version only)
- Vibrant white 4" tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
Limited 10 Year Warranty
Dynamic Discs Veteran baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your Veteran basket be determined by Dynamic Discs to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Dynamic Discs sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Veteran baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Dynamic Discs
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
If you are in need of warranty service contact Dynamic Discs and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Dynamic Discs equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have proof of purchase.