Latitude 64's Description:
The Latitude 64 professional tournament basket. Made to withstand the elements and the best choice for any permanent disc golf course. The double chain set consists of 14 inner and 14 outer chains which gives it a “softer edge”, and increases the chance for discs to “stick” to the chains. This also ensures that putts don’t slip through the chains, and likewise hitting the pole, causing frustrating ”spit outs”. The yellow 4” tall deflector band on the top rim improves visibility in all conditions, and the chain sliders on the inside steer the chains in a zig zag pattern which also makes the basket even less sensitive to ”spit outs”.
- 14 inner and 14 outer chain sets made of 18-8 stainless steel.
- The ProBasket Elite has a powder coated finish.
- Yellow 4” tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
- Tension screws are included for increased stability.
- The ProBasket Elite has welded nuts for easier assembly.
- The ProBasket Elite is approved at the Championship PDGA level.
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
Limited 10 Year WarrantyLatitude 64 Elite baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your Elite basket be determined by Latitude 64 to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Latitude 64 sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Elite baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Latitude 64
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
If you are in need of warranty service contact Dynamic Discs and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Dynamic Discs equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have proof of purchase.